Down load text that is full publisher
While the usage of this document is fixed, you might want to seek out a version that is different of.
Sources noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer. ” the true expenses of Credit Access: proof through the Payday Lending marketplace ,” The Journal that is quarterly of, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” Where May Be The Missing Credit Debt? Clues And Implications ,” report about Income and riches, Overseas Association for analysis in money and riches, vol. 55(2), pages 249-265, June.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” Where could be the credit card debt that is missing? Clues and implications ,” customer Finance Institute conversation documents 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani. ” just exactly exactly How Payday Credit Access Affects Overdrafts along with other results ,” Journal of cash, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2вЂђ3), pages 519-531, March.
- Jonathan Zinman. ” limiting credit rating access: home study proof on impacts across the Oregon price limit ,” performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised.
- Laibson, David I. ” Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting ,” Scholarly Articles, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason. ” the end result of Interest Rate Caps on Bankruptcy: Synthetic Control proof from current Payday Lending Bans ,” Working Papers, Auckland University of tech, Department of Economics.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher G. ” The aftereffect of payday financing limitations on alcohol product product product sales ,” performing Paper Series 4713, Victoria University of Wellington, class of Economics and Finance.
- BГ¤ckman, Claes & Hanspal, Tobin. ” Participation and losings in multi-level advertising: proof from an FTC settlement ,” SECURE performing Paper Series 207, Leibniz Institute for Financial analysis SECURE.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun. ” home finance ,” IMFS performing Paper Series 138, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
More about this product
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G2 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions
All product on this web site happens to be supplied by the publishers payday loans in Montana that are respective writers. You are able to assist proper errors and omissions. Whenever asking for a modification, please mention this product’s handle. See basic details about just how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical concerns regarding this product, or even correct its writers, name, abstract, bibliographic or information that is download contact: (Haili He). General contact information of provider.
For those who have authored this product and they are perhaps not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to definitely get it done right here. This permits to connect your profile to the product. Moreover it enables you to accept citations that are potential this product we are uncertain about.
If CitEc respected a guide but would not connect a product in RePEc to it, you can easily assistance with this type .
Once you learn of lacking products citing that one, you can easily assist us producing those links with the addition of the relevant recommendations in the same manner as above, for each refering product. If you should be a writerized composer of this product, you may wish to look at the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there might be some citations waiting around for verification.
Take note that modifications can take a couple of weeks to filter through the many RePEc solutions.